priya menon | CureTalks
Priya Menon, Scientific Media Editor at TrialX/Applied Informatics, writes about research in frontline medicine, health, and healthcare and manages the internet radio talkshow – CureTalks from India. She holds a masters in Microbiology and her experience include research in molecular biology and genetics. She amalgamates her writing interests and research inclinations through scientific communication and conveys intricate scientific content to a wider audience. She is an avid reader, enjoys classical dance and theatre.
- Alzheimer's or Dementia. What's the Difference?
- Webinar: Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for the MMRF with Myeloma Patient Advocate Matt Goldman
- Post-Transplant Outcomes in High Risk Multiple Myeloma
- What is Value for Patients in the Management of Prostate Cancer.
- What you need to know about the ICER report and its implication on insurance coverage and treatment options for myeloma patients.
- What to Eat? with Dr. Colin Campbell : Nutrition, Cancer, and The China Study
- The Second Brain: Gut Health and You with Dr. Gerard Mullin
- Making Good Food Choices in an Urban Environment w/ Samantha Heller & Dr. Sean Lucan
- Fertility Preservation for Young Adult Cancer Survivors with Suleika Jaouad
- What To Eat? with Dr. Colin Campbell (China Study) and Dr. Kaayla Daniel (The Weston A Price Foundation)
- Racing Toward An Ebola Vaccine, But What About A Cure?